From Cycle City - The Alameda Trek Bike Shop
Bottom Bracket | Brakes | Cassettes | Chains | Derailleurs | Freewheels | Grips
Handlebar Tapes | Handlebars | Headsets | Pedals | Saddles | Shifters | Stems | Tires
Road Bike Tires | Mountain Bike Tires | Hybrid Tires | Tire Parts & Accessories
Schwalbe Marathon HS420 20x1.50 Greenguard
- Reflective stripe on sidewall
- 3mm thick Green Guard puncture protection belt
- Weight: 440 grams
- Tire Type: Clincher-WireBead
- ISO (ETRTO) Size: 40-406
- Max Pressure: 100 psi
- Made in: Indonesia
The original. The archetypal high quality touring tire. Now completely revised:
- GreenGuard. The highly elastic, India rubber layer is 3 mm thick. Other manufacturers
call such a tire “Plus”. However, Green is not just the colour, but also the philosophy:
One third of the GreenGuard is made up of recycled latex products.
- Anti-Aging. The completely new sidewall construction can withstand for much longer
the typical cracking resulting from overloading due to insufficient inflation pressure. Also
the new Endurance Compound substantially increases durability.
- E-Bike Ready. The new Marathon has been designed for use on all types of E-bikes.
The following sizes bear the ECE75 mark, suitable for use on faster, up to 50 kph,